A fun and unique hand-drawn letter from Father Christmas' Special Christmas Eve Notepad. For your children to find on Christmas morning!
A fun & unique Christmas tradition for the whole family to enjoy! NEW content and hand-drawn illustrations each year.
***Please note - this Letter from Father Christmas is already included in the Advent Calendar: Elfie's Christmas Letters
- 1 x hand-drawn Christmas note from Father Christmas on luxury recycled paper, (with elephant poo in).
*This note is NOT personalised. Father Christmas simply completes a page from his Special Christmas Eve Notebook, tears it out, folds it up and leaves it out for you to find on Christmas morning.
- Add all the children's names in BLACK pen.
- Fold the letter in half and then in half again, and then in half again!
- Leave it wherever is most magical for your family
- Deny all knowledge of it on Christmas morning!
- If they ask you if you wrote their names at the top of the note, get them to compare Father Christmas' writing with your normal writing, and let them decide.
Paper — 100% recycled ‘Ellie Poo’ paper (with real elephant poo in!)