Stainless steel laser cut house names and numbers.
House Bling has been trading for about 10 years as housenumbers limited and was set up to provide our customers with 'something a bit different' for their house numbers and names. The business was set up after we failed to find a really contemporary designed house number for our new house extension. Our number 17 in a circle was admired by friends and neighbours to such an extent that the business just took off and is now run full-time by Katherine Ellis and her family. We now feature a selection of our most popular products on Not on the High Street.
The business prides itself on the fact that all its products are designed and manufactured here in the UK and we want to keep supporting British manufacturing and jobs.
All our products are laser cut from 3mm quality 304 grade stainless steel and carefully hand finished. Many items are made to order. Customer care is paramount to us and many of our customers have come back to us for a new name or number once they move house.
Our products are laser cut on a batch cycle approximately every two weeks. Some of our products are made to order so the lead time can be up to three weeks, depending on when you order in our batch cycle. However, we do try and stock our house numbers for a quicker delivery turnaround.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
14 Glenmore Business Park, Blandford, Dorset, DT11 7UP, GB
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Not on the High street to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order lettering, for example), if you contact us directly.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. If your order value is over £100 and your delivery address is in the UK we will send your order via our courier – either Astral couriers or UK mail, who will only use your address for purposes of delivery and your email address/ phone number for informing you about the delivery.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Katherine Ellis, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via Not on the High Street.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.