made in britain
can be personalised
A starter kit with beautiful packaging and including everything needed to become a bona fide craft brewer!
Know someone who enjoys a good ale or craft beer? Do they dream of brewing their own?
Get them started with this premium kit which makes brewing from scratch a doddle!
Different to other small batch kits available on the market - our unique process and equipment mean you can brew in JUST ONE POT! (Other kits require at least 3 large pots to brew)
These kits make the perfect gift as not only are they high quality, but they look great too!
With Recipe Refill Packs and additional accessories available individually, you'll never be stuck for future gift ideas..
* GRAINSTAY - HB's unique brewing bag which simplifies the brew day, reducing your equipment and time spent brewing
* FERMO - Fermenter with bottling spout, LCD thermometer and airlock
* Bottling wand (no siphoning - bottle directly from your fermenter!)
* Dial Probe Thermometer with Pot Clip (re-use for everyday cooking requirements)
* Twelve x 330ml swing-top bottles (no capping equipment or openers needed!)
* 5L party keg with handle, tap and pressure valve
* 11L professional quality, S/Steel stockpot & Lid (induction, hob, and oven safe!)
* Two Recipe Packs (American Pale Ale plus a choice of second recipe styles)
* Beer Tasting Guide - learn about what you're tasitng and where the flavours come from
* Best Bitter - 4.4% A classic English Ale showcasing the British Noble hops
* Multi-Hop IPA - 5.7% : Tropical flavours with a mix of 6 different hop varieties
* Milk Stout - 4.7% : A delicious dark and smooth stout with a gentle sweetness
* American Brown Ale - 5.0% : A beautifully complicated brown ale with floral hints
RECIPE PACK INCLUDES:
* Freshly milled malted grains, vacuum packed
* Pre-measured pellet hops
* Craft yeast
* Brewer's sugar (for bottle-carbonating)
* Kettle finings (vegan-friendly seaweed derivative for clarifying)
* No-rinse sanitiser
* Detailed instructions with a quick guide & notes section
* Twelve bottle labels which can be PERSONALISED
The kit is small enough for even an urban flat - the 5L fermenter is the size of a medium pot, so fits nicely into any sized kitchen.
With our refined equipment and detailed step-by-step instructions, making beer is easier than ever before - so start someone off on a fun new hobby today and enjoy their success together!
Ingredients: British malted grains (GLUTEN), hops, yeast (packaged in a protective atmosphere), corn sugar, kettle finings (carrageenan), sanitiser (sodium percarbonate).
**If you are storing this gift for a while, we recommend you keep it in a cool place. Once given, encourage the receiver to remove the yeast and hops from the recipe pack and store in their refrigerator until they are ready to brew.**
Packaging: the brewing equipment is nicely packaged in a re-usable jute rucksack and each recipe pack in a draw-string bag. They are all packaged together with the bottles and stockpot in a large postage box measuring 46x46x31cm and weighing close to 12 kg.
Each kit has the capacity to make 12x 330ml bottles
The 11L stainless steel stock pot is 24cm internal diameter x 22cm high and weighs 2.5kg. It is suitable for gas, induction, electric or oven use.
This product provides the means to make alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm you and any intended recipients are 18 years of age or over.
The 5L Keg is 16.5cm diametre x 25cm tall