made in britain
can be personalised
Brewing made easy! Createe your own real ales from scratch and become a bona fide craft brewer in a few hours.
Get started on a great new hobby - the perfect gift for that creative someone who likes beer and cooking!
Have all the fun of creating delicious real ales without unnecessary hassle or mess. We have specially developed equipment and instructions to make your craft brewing simple and user-friendly.
We mill and vacuum seal your grains to order so they arrive to you as fresh as possible. High-quality hops are pre-measured for ultimate ease and our yeast is sourced from a renowned craft beer yeast developer. Unlike some other kits, you'll receive kettle finings to help clarify your beer, brewer's sugar for carbonation, along with detailed step-by-step instructions and a set of personalisable beer labels.
Each Starter Kit includes the specialist Brewing Equipment and a Recipe Pack:
HOMEBREWING SPECIALIST EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
* GRAINSTAY - our bespoke re-usable brewing bag (simplifies the brew day - no need for loads of pots and transferring of hot liquids)
* Fermentation pail - dishwasher safe. Includes an integrated bottling spout so there is no need for tricky siphoning and an LCD thermometer to easily monitor fermentation temperature
* Quality Stainless Steel Dial Probe Thermometer with Pot Clip
* Bottling wand (bottle directly from fermenter wich limits contact with oxygen during bottling)
--- All equipment is re-usable so you can carry-on creating with our refill recipe packs or develop your own recipes --
* British malted grains specific to your selected beer style, freshly milled to order
* Finest pellet hops from farms around the world
* Craft beer yeast in the right measurement for your recipe
* Brewer's sugar (for beer carbonation)
* Kettle finings (vegan-friendly seaweed derivative to help clarify beer)
* Two x no-rinse sanitiser sachets
* Detailed step-by-step instruction booklet
* Recipe-specific quick guide with brewing notes section
* Twelve bottle labels to add that professional touch!
- Makes 12 x 330ml bottles of beer.
BEER CHOICES MAY INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
· *Multi Hop IPA, 5.7%. A mix of 6 different hop varieties including those delicious American "C" hops, a true American style IPA.
· *Best Bitter (English Pale Ale), 4.4%. A classic beer highlighting British Hops.
· *Milk Stout, 4.7%. A smooth malty and delicately sweet dark ale.
· *American Brown Ale, 5%. Nutty sweet base with floral hoppiness
· *California Common Ale, 4.7%. Amber ale with delicious woodsy, spice hop flavour
· *Single Hop IPA, 6%. Delicious, easy drinking tropical IPA
· *India Black Ale, 6%. Looks like a dark ale, tastes like a hoppy IPA
· *Irish Red Ale, 4.9%. Sweet and Spicy malts balanced with crisp hops.
ADD-ON EQUIPMENT OPTIONS:
* 12 x 330ml swing-top beer bottles - 2 weeks after brewing you will need to bottle your beer. It is easiest with these high quality and attractive swing-top bottles. No extra capping equipment needed - just flip and finish!
* 11L Stock Pot - To take full advantage of our "One Pot" brewing method it is best to have a pot which can hold all the water and grains needed. This professional-quality stainless steel stockpot from Commichef+ (RRP £75) can be used for all your cooking needs. Suitable for all hobs including Induction.
Ingredients: Malted grains (GLUTEN), hops, yeast (packaged in a protective atmosphere), corn sugar, LACTOSE (Milk Stout only), kettle finings (carrageenan), sanitiser (sodium percarbonate).
*Please store your gift somewhere cool - away from any direct heat source to keep the yeast at its best *
DETAILS: Brewing takes 3-4 hours. Fermentation takes 2 weeks with a further two weeks to carbonate in the bottle. Completed beer will keep and age much like a wine. We recommend you drink pale, hoppy ales young and dark ales tend to to improve with age.
Packaging: Beautifully packaged in re-usable jute/cotton bags.
Equipment Set Weight approximately 500g
Recipe Pack Weight approximately 1.8kg
Bottle Set Weight 4.6kg
Stainless Steel Pot 2.5kg
Fermenter is smaller than an average food-processor - just 24cm(D) x 28cm (H) when the airlock is attached and 21cm (H) when airlock is removed for storage.
The 11L stainless steel stock pot is 24cm internal diameter x 21cm high and is induction and oven safe.
Please note that when including bottles and/or pot, this kit is shipped in a substantial sized box (up to 18x18x12") and can weigh up to 10kg.
This product provides the means to make alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm you are 18 years of age or over.