made in britain
can be personalised
Give them what they really want - this is the ultimate gift for the beer lover in your life.
The Pale Ale Homebrewing Gift Set comes with our uniquely developed brewing equipment that makes each step of real ale brewing as easy and straight-forward as possible, 12 amber swing-top beer bottles and two of our most popular recipe packs (British Best Bitter and Australian Pale Ale).
The addition of bespoke bottle labels makes this a truly personal gift.
To optimise on the simplicity of our brewing system it is best to have a large stock pot. 10L+ recommended.
BREWING EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
* Bespoke re-useable brewing bag
* Fermentation pail with integrated bottling spout and LCD thermometer (to monitor fermentation temperature)
* Bottling wand (no need for messy syphoning - bottle directly from fermenter!)
* Dial Probe Thermometer with Pot Clip
* Twelve 330ml amber swing-top bottles (no capping equipment needed)
Add-on option: 12L heavy-based all-purpose stainless steel stockpot (use for all your cooking needs - induction, hob, and oven safe!)
* Best Bitter - 4.4% : A nicely balanced classic English ale showcasing the Noble hops
* Australian Pale Ale - 4.8% : A lighter golden ale with crisp grapefruit flavours
EACH BEER RECIPE PACK INCLUDES:
* British malted grains specific to your selected beer style, all freshly milled to order
* Finest pellet hops pre-measured into numbered sachets for ultimate ease
* Craft beer yeast in the exact right measurement for your recipe
* Brewer's sugar (special sugar for bottle-carbonating)
* Kettle finings (vegan-friendly seaweed derivative to help clarify your beer)
* Two no-rinse sanitiser sachets
* Detailed step-by-step instruction booklet with a quick guide and brewer's notes section
* Twelve bottle labels with bespoke personalisation
The kit is small enough for even an urban flat - the fermenter is the size of a small food processor so fits nicely into a busy life.
Making beer is easier than you may think - especially with our refined equipment and detailed step-by-step instructions - so start someone off on a fun new hobby today and enjoy the fruits of their labour together.
Ingredients: British malted grains (GLUTEN), hops, yeast (packaged in a protective atmosphere), corn sugar, kettle finings (carrageenan), sanitiser (sodium percarbonate).
*If you are not planning to brew your beer for a while, please store your yeast and hops in your refrigerator to maintain optimum freshness.
Packaging: the brewing equipment is nicely packaged in a re-useable hessian rucksack and each recipe pack in a draw-string bag. They are all packaged together within a postage box measuring 46x31x31cm and weighing close to 10 kg.
Each kit has the capacity to make 12x 330ml bottles
The 12L stainless steel stock pot is 26cm internal diameter x 21cm high and weighs 2.5kg and is suitable for gas, induction, electric or oven use.
This product provides the means to make alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm you and any intended recipients are 18 years of age or over.