DOTPOP mixes pretty, feminine, and found items to create a truly unique range of jewellery.
DOTPOP jewellery is designed and made by long time creative, Rachael Griffiths.
The brand is inspired by Rachael's trips to Japan where she picks up interesting and beautiful things to incorporate into her designs, mixing her pretty and feminine signature style with these influences to create a truly unique range of jewellery.
When she's not working at her 'real life' boutique in Edinburgh and being creative, Rachael enjoys heading to the hills for solitude, and dreams of moving to the countryside where she can surround herself with fluffy animals.
Rachael has been designing jewellery professionally for over 15 years, but with a background in textiles her creative pleasures extend to sewing and pattern design.
We're keeping things small and sweet with our letter box sized parcels that won't require a signature to minimise contact.
Orders are dispatched daily (Mon - Fri) by 1st class post but may take longer than usual to arrive due to Royal Mail delays caused by the current Covid-19 situation and we appreciate your patience.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
Hannah Zakari, 43 Candlemaker Row, Edinburgh, EH1 2QB, GB
- We're currently only posting items that will fit into our small postage boxes and have updated the website to reflect this. Everything online and in stock now is available to ship!
- Orders are posted via Royal Mail and will fit through your letter box. No signature will be required.
- Sorry we are no longer offering a next day delivery service.
- We are dispatching your orders every day, but while the Royal Mail is stretched there may be delays to your delivery and we appreciate your patience.
- Items that require a more hands on delivery such as art, t-shirts, scarves, and larger pieces of jewellery are currently unavailable to purchase online. We will update the website with these items again when everything is less restricted.
- We have currently suspended all international orders.
- Hannah Zakari is running as a single person show for the time being and is, as always, committed to providing our customers with excellent service.
- We appreciate your custom more than ever :-)
- Items (excluding earrings) may be returned up to 28 days after your order has been placed.
We want you to be thrilled with your order but if you need to return an item for any reason, please post them back to us in their original packaging within 14 days and including the returns slip on your invoice.
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on pierced earrings for hygiene reasons.
Hannah Zakari cannot accept liability for items lost or damaged in the post. Returned items are the customers responsibility until they are received by Hannah Zakari and we recommend posting them by registered delivery.
All refunds will be made using the original payment method, e.g. to the Credit Card or PayPal account you originally paid with.We are changing how we post things to keep everyone as safe as we possibly can whilst still being able to process your orders.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.
Registered VAT No.: 150984986