If you are unsure about your bangle size here’s how to find your perfect fit.
If you have an existing bangle:
1. Trace this bangle on a piece of paper.
2. Measure the diameter (across the bangle)
3. Select the closest option in the drop-down box.
If not, here’s an alternative method:
1. Hold your hand as if you were putting on a bangle. Bring all of your fingers together with your thumb and little finger touching.
2. Measure around the hand at the widest point with a tape measure or a strip of paper. Be sure to pull the paper or tape measure snug against your skin. Mark the paper with a pen and measure it with a ruler. This measurement is the circumference of your hand.
3. Please advise me of the measurement above.
Sterling Silver or Gold fill
All jewellery is made in our London studio using Sterling Silver, Gold fill or Solid Gold offset with semi-precious gemstones.
Gold Filled is made from solid gold and "filled" with other alloys. Electroplating (gold plating) is NOT a part of this process. Gold Filled offers all the same physical characteristics as solid gold such as beauty, durability, and strength, but at a fraction of the cost. With reasonable care it will last significantly longer than gold plated jewellery if contact with water during swims and showers is limited.
Solid Gold should last a lifetime. With that being said perfumes, makeup and hairspray can all alter the appearance of your jewellery.
Sterling Silver tends to oxidise, but this can quickly be fixed with a clean every now and again. Storing Sterling Silver in original packaging or a jewellery case can help to prevent the process of oxidation.
When cleaning any jewellery avoid immersing soft stones such as Turquoise, Opal and Pearl in any jewellery cleaners.