Beetle handkerchief pocket square featuring illustrations of over 20 vibrant insects and bugs
This dapper and handy hanky can also double up as a charming pocket square, and would make a thoughtful and stylish gift for any natural history and dinosaur enthusiast, or modern-day gentlemen or women of any age. Our handkerchiefs are the perfect witty accessories to add a pop of colour and character to an outfit, whether you’re heading for a wedding, party or special occasion.
– Handkerchiefs come presented with a kraft paper belly band and protective sleeve.
– This print features the illustrations in a repeat pattern.
– Illustration placement on the handkerchief may vary.
Our handkerchiefs are designed by James Barker in his studio in the heart of London and sewn to perfection in Lancashire, UK. Our illustrated patterns are printed onto 100% high-quality cotton fabric and are vibrant in colour.
– Our illustrated patterns are printed onto 100% high-quality cotton fabric and are vibrant in colour.
– Care instructions: Machine washable. Wash at 30ºC on delicate and tumble dry on a low setting.
– Measures approximately 35x35cm, 13.7x13.7 inches.