made in britain
gift wrapping available
These lovely green Emerald Stud Earrings have a gorgeous glow and will bring a friendly cheer to any outfit.
Featuring tiny 3mm or slightly larger 4mm, top quality, genuine green Emerald stones in a faceted round cut and a rich green colouring. Set into 14k gold fill ear posts with matching butterfly backs.
The Emerald is the birthstone for May, and is one of only four 'precious' gemstones (including Diamond, Ruby and Sapphire) and has adorned the crowns and royal jewels of many countries for centuries. It was a favourite jewel of Queen Cleopatra and the Ancient Romans dedicated this stone to Venus, the goddess of love, beauty and romance. The Emerald has always been associated with fertility, rebirth and love, making it perfect for mothers and expectant mothers.
Ancient folklore tells that wearing Emeralds can positively contribute to one's romantic relationships as well as friendships. It is a stone of serenity - a symbol of hope and inspiration, said to soothe emotions and enhance our sense of well-being, making these stud earrings a gift that keeps on giving.
These exquisite little stud earrings make a gorgeous gift for a loved one - for mom, sister, girlfriend, wife or friend - for any occasion such as a birthday, a graduation, an anniversary, Christmas, or Valentines' Day gift. Ideal for those who like their style to be simple & elegant, and enjoy gemstone jewellery.
* Only a few pairs available!
* Genuine, real, natural and untreated gemstones! NOT lab created, glass filled, dyed, imitation!
Available in gold fill or sterling silver in various sizes - please select from the drop down option box.
► ► SIZE GUIDE:
* 2mm -- teeny-tiny - great for a second piercing, for children, teens, & those who want a really tiny discreet stud.
* 3mm -- tiny - good for main or second piercing for those who want a tiny, minimal stud. An affordable size for otherwise expensive precious stones.
* 4mm -- small - great for most people who want a small stud that is easy to wear & noticeable without making a statement.
* 5mm -- larger - for those who want a more noticeable earring.
* 6mm - large - relatively large & noticeable for a stud earring, makes more of an impression.
Designed and handmade in Devon, England, with love and care, using genuine, natural emeralds, 14k gold fill ear post with matching butterfly backs.
Gift Wrapping: All Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag - perfect for gift-giving or safe-keeping. You may also choose to upgrade your gift wrapping to the paid option, and have your jewellery presented in a lovely, sturdy gift box. We tie our signature black gift box with our fabulous crinkled ribbon in a lovely colour to match your particular jewellery. The box itself is then placed inside a black organza gift bag.
Gift Options: Is this a gift? Then let me take care of that for you! I can send it directly to your recipient - simply select 'add gift options' at checkout, and change the name and address details. This ensures that the prices are not displayed on the gift note/receipt which is included in the package. You will also be given the opportunity to add a brief personal message for your recipient, which will be printed onto the gift note/receipt.
* Emmerald stone is 3mm or 4mm.