made in britain
Starchild Soft Leather Baby Boys Shoes with a Guitar Design in Navy. Handmade in England.
- Shoe Features -
- These shoes really do stay on ! the elasticated ankle means no fastenings to come undone, slip on and stay on.
- Bare feet are best for babies but not always practical. Our leather shoes let feet breath, allow natural flexability, movement and growth, while keeping little toes safe and clean. Ideal for bouncing, crawling and early walking, even on tiled or wooden floors.
- Starchild baby shoes are recommended by mums and pediatricians.
- Huge choice of colours and designs
- Available in the following sizes -
- Small 0-6 Months 10.7cm 0 - 2 (UK) 17 - 18 (EURO)
- Medium 6-12 Months 12.4cm 2 - 3 (UK) 19 - 20 (EURO)
- Large 12-18 Months 14.2cm 3 - 5 (UK) 20 - 22 (EURO)
- X-Large 18-24 Months 15.5cm 5 - 6 (UK) 22 - 23(EURO)
Softy leather uppers and suede soles for grip, our shoes are 100% leather.
- Trade Fair - Proudly designed and handmade in our own small factory in England since 2000
- Quality - We use a very soft high quality leather produced in partnership with traditional Italian tanneries in colours exclusively for Starchild.
- Safety - Our leather contains no harmful chemicals or dyes and conforms to European safety and product standards.
- Enviroment - Italian leather means European herds and high standards of animal husbandry, no destruction of rain forest for grazing, and also no air miles !
- Sustainable - Leather is a sustainable renewable resource with a natural look and feel.
- Delivery - 48Hr despatch for internet orders.
Celebrity customers include, Madonna, The Beckhams, Prince, Ozzy, Liam Gallagher, Nicole Appleton, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, Amanda Holden, Jo Wiley, and many more.