Would you like a little sunshine in your life? This lovely Punch Needle kit will accomplish just that! Made for beginners to all levels.
Punch Needle has become my dearest passion and my most favourite way to express my creativity. I’ve been punching away every day for years since I fell in love with this embroidery technique.
If you’ve been considering learning the art of Punch Needle but are unsure of where to start then this kit is for you! When I first started, there were quite a few areas I struggled with and I don't want you to have the same issues, so I've gone into great detail in the instructional guide and included illustrations, tips and step by step photos to make this a happy and relaxing experience for you.
WHAT"S IN THE KIT:
* A Lavor punch needle set (optional). You’ll be able to do so much with this set as it comes with 3 different sized needles that you can use with wool and embroidery thread, so you can experiment and enjoy it for years to come.
* A punch needle threader
* Drawn pattern on Monks Cloth fabric so you can start straight away. Monks Cloth always frays so I've also sealed the edges for you, so you don't need to worry about it.
* A wax polished, high quality reusable 22cm/9” embroidery hoop
* 7 beautifully coloured balls of DK wool
An 8 PAGE GUIDE WHICH INCLUDES:
* Illustrated beginners guide explaining the Punch Needle Technique
* Beginners guide showing you how to thread your needle with step by step photographic instructions
* A step by step guide explaining the order in which you should embroider your pattern
* Illustrated colour guide to help you
* How to finish your hoop
* An A4 pattern to print and trace if you'd like to make more in the future
* Advice on how to trace your pattern
I have created this kit for all skill levels from beginners upwards
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* If you opt to not buy the kit with the punch needle you'll need a needle that can be adjusted to two different height loops and can take DK (Double Knit)/light worsted wool/yarn.
Box size is 11" x 11"