made in britain
“…she has stars in her eyes and galaxies in her heart”
Inuit legend tells how the labradorite stone fell from the frozen fire of the northern lights, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms.
Sounds pretty special, right? I promise, you WILL be totally captivated by this beautifully iridescent gem. With flashes of blue and green surrounding delicate mineral flecks, she is set on a delicate, organically textured solid gold stacking ring band, just longing to adorn your lovely fingers!
Wear this delicate ring alone to delight your inner minimalist, or team with a stack of juicy gems and unfold your own unique colour story.
• Made entirely by hand using artisan gold smithing techniques, your ring is made to order - just for you!
• A delicate 1mm or 1.3mm ring band makes this ring comfy, slim and super easy to wear. If you need a little guidance choosing your band size, please take a look at the dimensions below.
• Looks Good, Does Good - we make a donation to the charity Womankind Worldwide for every ring sold. Womankind helps women around the world claim their rights and improve their lives and communities. In other words, they're total Champs!
• The finest SOLID 9ct white, yellow or rose gold.
• Unique rose-cut faceted Labradorite from the island of Madagascar
• I am strongly committed to using eco friendly, ethically sourced materials. This includes metals, gemstones, packaging - and everything in between!
• Your ring will be loving packaged in a matte white, gold foiled slim gift box. With every order I include a jewellery polishing cloth, and a special little surprise! Ooh!
• Labradorite's measure 5mm in diameter
• The ring band will be in your choice of 1mm or 1.3mm width. I recommend upgrading your band to 1.3mm for aditional strength and durability if you:
- Plan to wear your ring alone (rather than as part of a stack).
- Will be wearing your ring constantly such as a wedding or engagement ring.
- Wear a UK size P or above.
::: If you have any questions, or need a size that isn't listed, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the "Ask Seller a Question" button. I'll get back to you within 24 hours! (I also would love to see how YOU wear your rings!) :::