Beautiful bespoke bridesmaid dresses in jade lace. Choose the perfect dress to flatter your maids from our choice of gorgeous styles!
Our designer Hannah has been making bespoke dresses for over fifteen years for all sorts of clients from the V&A Museum to independent boutiques to bridal commissions, and will personally advise on all the options.
How it works:
1) Start the design process now by ordering our fabric swatch book.
2) Contact the designer Hannah direct by clicking “Ask seller a question” to discuss the colour scheme and style you have in mind for your wedding.
3) Select the fabric colours, lining and trims to match your colour scheme and make your bridesmaids feel fabulous.
4) Once you've chosen a colour combination you love, place an order for one or more dresses and we'll send you fit samples to find the perfect dress shape for each of your maids. You can try as many fit samples as you need in different styles and sizes, and in the unlikely event none work, you can still get a full refund.
5) When your choice of styles and colours is confirmed let us know and we'll then make your bespoke collection of dresses, which will be delivered within three to four weeks in beautiful taffeta gift bags for your special day.
We also have a wide selection of gorgeous shrugs and tea jackets in colour coordinated silk velvets and fine knits, to perfectly compliment your bridesmaids' dresses.
Dresses in cotton lace or rayon mix lace, jackets in silk velvet or wool mix.
Lengths - bespoke lengths vary to suit