This is a great raw and industrial wallpaper to put in your kitchen.
If you are looking to redecorate your kitchen, then this design is simply stunning and provides a unique and quirky backdrop to any kitchen.
Create a unique designer DIY splashback with this eye-catching unbreakable PVC wallpaper with eco resistant print.
Within one hour you could have this stunning waterproof wallpaper placed to the wall of your kitchen. Looks great in the bathroom as well!
Our kitchen backsplash wallpaper is water resistant and heat resistant (B1 and M2 certified) so you can use this kitchen vinyl behind your oven.
Our Kitchen Wall decals are washable and can be cleaned using warm water and a cloth. So any stain on our backsplash panels such as grease or sauce will disappear without effort.
If you’re looking for kitchen makeover ideas or interior design inspiration for your kitchen wall or countertop backsplash then this is a great alternative. Not only is it considerably cheaper than a tile backsplash it is also very stylish and will transform your kitchen.
Just cut the Kitchen wall décor to size and apply using the enclosed special glue. This wallpaper backsplash is also very easy to remove just peel and stick down again. Making it a great accent wall for rental homes as well!
Although our Kitchen Walls paper is especially designed for the kitchen, you might want to use our wallpaper designs for a quick and easy update of your dining room or bathroom! Perfect for feature walls, making it the ideal statement piece to transform your room.
Please note our kitchen wallpapers are shipped direct from our international designer so will need to returned to their returns address. Please contact us for the returns address.
Should you wish something special for your kitchen remodelling and have a particular kitchen design idea or require larger dimensions please get in contact.
Our unbreakable PVC Kitchen Walls wallpaper comes on 1 roll and can be applied as follows:
* the best results are gained on the smooth background, although a bit roughness is no problem, neither are small holes
* also possible to apply on existing tiles, it is better to choose a somewhat more busy or dark pattern with regards to a little show-through of the tiles
* remove the electricity caps
* coat the wall generously with our enclosed special glue
* start on a corner above and unroll the wallpaper
* press firmly
* cut small holes for the sockets
* rub the wallpaper with a soft cloth till all air is removed
* cut away redundant wallpaper
* remove glue stains with a damp cloth
* replace the sockets
* make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, lean back and enjoy your new stunning view of your newly improved wall covering!
W 300 x H 60 cm.