4-in-1 trike and balance bike - a lovely Christmas gift for a child age 18 months+ and an ideal 2nd birthday present.
Starting children off on a balance bike is a fantastic, easy and fun way to build their balancing skills, giving them confidence and a great foundation in preparing to ride a pedal bike.
Designed in the Netherlands by two cycling mad brothers, the Trybike allows little riders to learn and grow at their own pace in four stages:
Stage 1: The low tricycle mode which offers a child support while starting to walk and ride from just 12 months;
Stage 2: Convert the low tricycle to a low bicycle. This is when the next stage of riding starts, keeping one’s balance.
Stage 3: Convert to the high balance bike. Just flip the frame and create the highest wooden balance bike on the market.
Stage 4: Convert the tricycle with the frame in Stage 3 position, serving primarily for fun or for extra support. Children with a disability and children who find it difficult to keep their balance will benefit from the high tricycle.
- Comes with 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, seale smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- Unique small turning radius for use in small spaces
- Comes with a practical bag for extra parts
- Seat has a convenient hole for attachment of a light, trailer or safety cord
- Seat tilts backwards so rider position remains perfect
- Easy to assemble
Durable weatherproof marine birch plywood.
- Seat is adjustable from 27cm to 50cm, both the lowest and highest wooden balance bike in one.
- Weighs just 5.5kg as a tricycle and 4.1kg as a bicycle