made in britain
gift wrapping available
This gold and diamond ring is petite and ornate, suitable for everyday wear and special occasions.
Available in hallmarked 18ct gold as a traditional engagement ring with a twist.
Inspiration is taken from granulation (bobbling) techniques used in ancient jewellery.
We have chosen to combine this handmade aesthetic with stones set in a star shape.
- 24ct gold plated silver, 1.2mm diamond.
- 9ct solid gold, 1.2mm diamond.
- 18ct solid gold, 1.2mm diamond.
This item of FrillyByLily jewellery is made…
- Originally by hand by Lily.
- Then in small batches by experienced UK – based specialists, ensuring exclusivity, quality and strength.
- Hand finished.
Care advice for solid items:
If treasured, solid silver and gold items will last generations.
You may wear these items all day every day, when washing and overnight, and you do not need to avoid contact with lotions and potions.
Care advice for plated items:
If properly cared for, our method of 24ct high grade plating can last many years.
To maximise the life of your plated item, it is best to avoid contact with lotions and potions and it is best to take it off when washing and overnight.
- 1.2mm brilliant cut diamond.
- The bobbled face of the ring measures 10mm in diameter.
- The band is 1.5mm in thickness.
- The ring weighs 1 gram.
- This item comes in a branded FrillyByLily foam and Perspex sliding box.
Sizing, Delivery & Returns
This ring is made to order, so please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Please get in touch for a more accurate delivery date.
Please choose your UK size from the drop down menu. Please do take the time to obtain accurate measurements to ensure a comfortable fit.
As this ring will be made especially for you, we regret that this item is non-refundable unless faulty
For help with sizing or anything else, please feel free to contact us via the ‘ask seller a question’ button.