Steel table legs with a striking X structure
The extra stunning X design is one of our most popular legs. The sleek intersected form is elegant while retaining a visually calm vibe, so that your gorgeous table-top can remain centre of attention. The legs are crafted from high quality cold-rolled steel to ensure the perfect cut, and professionally powder coated to produce a lasting durable finish. Having one of the largest spans in our steel leg range, a pair of these can easily hold tables up to 1.2 metres wide and 2.8 metres long.
- Hand-cut, welded and polished here in the UK
- Price listed is for a pair of gorgeous 'X' design legs - select a colour and size via the dropdown
- Our legs are professionally powder coated for a long-lasting, hard-wearing finish
- Pre-drilled plates makes fixing the legs to your table-top a super simple task
- Rapid shipping - we offer next day delivery on all of our standard sized steel table leg range
Industrial is our thing- we love steel as a material and love to see the stamp of the hard work that's gone in to crafting our beautiful table legs. This is why we leave weld and roll marks visible on the final product and these can be seen as blackened markings in the corners and lines along the length of the leg. If you love this look just as much as us - clear-coated is the option to go for, they are professionally powder coated with a transparent coating that will seal in the industrial aesthetic and protect the legs from corrosion. The unfinished legs will start to rust after time, if you're looking to finish the legs yourself then they are a great option. Last but not least - our professionally finished black powder coated option offers a beautiful consistent matt colour.
Table: 71cm high x 61cm wide
Bench: 40cm high x 35cm wide