Striking steel table legs in classic A frame design
Our contemporary take on the classic A structure is a truly versatile design – these industrial beauties suit anything from a hearty country-style kitchen table, to a sleek modern top. In fact, some of our creative customers have even employed them in shelving designs. Strong and sturdy they can hold tables up to 1.2 metres wide and 2.8 meteres long.
- We are Europe's largest supplier of industrial steel table legs - based right here in the UK
- Our striking industrial designs are formed from 7.5cm x 2.5cm furniture grade steel tube.
- Custom sizing is available - please email your requests to [email protected] and we'll get right back to you!
- The price listed is for a pair of our stunning A-frame legs
- Swift delivery times - order before 1pm and receive your legs the following day
Love the industrial look? You'll be glad to know, we're on the same page - we leave all signs of steel working visible on our unfinished and clear-coated legs. You'll see black lines along the length of the leg where the mild steel has been rolled, and dark corners where each section has been welded together. We just love to celebrate our craft! If you'd like to seal in this great look - the clear-coated option is the one to choose. The unfinished legs are a very similar aesthetic, however these will start to rust and change over time - great if you are after this look, or alernatively if you'd like to paint the legs yourself. If you prefer one overall colour to match with just about anything - our matt black option is a great choice.
Table: 71cm high x 69cm widest point
Bench: 40cm high x 35cm widest point