can be personalised
This is a beautifully handmade leather passport holder - made even better by your unique special drawing making it a masterpiece of a present!
This leather passport holder has been hand-crafted from our extra special leather, that looks and feels wonderful and just gets better and better the more adventures it's taken on!
The passport holder is securely fastened with a brass popper and then there are 2 card sleeves for driving license etc. So it's a special gift for anyone who loves to travel.
What elevates it to the next level of "super-gifts" is that special little person's artwork and/or handwritten message. It adds something so special that is straight from their heart, so it is sure to warm the cockles of anyone who receives it! So it's great for grandparents and parents who travel a lot.
Our leather passport holders are available in dark tan and black leather.
It comes in a very nice black gift box too!
How to send your drawing/handwritten message:-
1. Simply purchase the item.
2. Then go to My Orders.
3. Create an order Enquiry and attach your scanned/photographed image to the message along with your order number and name.
4. Send it over and we'll have your extra special passport holder finished and with you in no time!
Helpful Hints for perfect laser engraved drawings:
- give the child a black pen or felt tip to do the drawing so it's got thick black lines.
- this product is rectangle so draw a rectangle for them to draw in or give them a sheet of plain A4 so that their masterpiece will fit nicely on the passport holder.
- freestyle drawings are great but sometimes a little direction can really hit the spot. (eg ask them to write 'love you grandad' with a picture of themselves with Grandad - it will always be a winner)
- scan the image or take a photo with a smart phone (making sure it's well lit and clearly visible).
***This also qualifies for our "BAG FOR A BAG" Programme! (even though it's not a bag!)***
We've teamed up with UNITED WORLD SCHOOLS - a fantastic charity that sets up schools in unreachable, poverty stricken and/or conflict areas of Cambodia, Nepal and Myanmar (so far!), where the children wouldn't otherwise have access to education. Our Bag for a Bag Programme guarantees a school bag for one of these children with EVERY sale we make over £25.
So whenever you're off on your holidays you can imagine what adventures the school bag is being taken on!
WE INCLUDE A CERTIFICATE OF HOW YOU'VE HELPED WITH EVERY PURCHASE - A PERFECT ADDITION IF YOU'RE GIVING IT AS A PRESENT!
Dimensions H 14.8cm x W 10.5cm x D 0.5cm