Our best-selling, reusable activity kit will inspire hours of creative potion making, spellbinding, imaginative play.
Take your Potion Making Kit on an outdoor adventure and collect any special petals, leaves, grasses or soil to create a marvellous mixture of your own making. Add a pinch of natural colour, a splash of water, a sniff of a summer's day - and just imagine the spells you could cast.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, this Potion Making Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun.
For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - the gift of adventure.
- Made in Britain
34cm x 21cm plus contents.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Long cords and small parts. Strangulation and choking hazards. Adult supervision necessary. Contains beetroot, turmeric and spinach powders and dried lavender, rosemary and rose petals. This product has undergone the required testing and has the appropriate markings.
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Potion-Making Kit components safe. Made from natural sisal hessian.
- A plastic science mixing beaker, 250ml, for mixing and concocting your potion.
- A stainless sieve to remove bigger ingredients from your potion.
- A natural, wooden stirring stick collected and trimmed by us from local woodlands.
- A funnel to transfer potions from the beaker into the bottles.
- A Little wooden teaspoon to use with the beetroot and turmeric powders
- 3 reusable plastic bottles with aluminium screw-top lids.
- A small tin of dried beetroot powder to provide natural red colouring.
- A small tin of dried turmeric powder to provide natural yellow colouring.
- Dried rosemary in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Just sprinkle into your potion mixture.
- UK grown dried rose petals in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. A lovely scent to use in potions.
- Dried Yorkshire lavender in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Smells wonderful and could induce sleepiness…
- Our Potion Kit guide, offering extension ideas to keep the play going for longer.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.
Overall product rating
4.4 out of 5
4.4 / 5
UK delivery only
You have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements, perishable products and personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.