made in britain
can be personalised
A personalised new home print showing your house number as an elegant piece of art - a perfect housewarming or personalised new home gift.
Homes deserve numbers inside their front door as well as outside! With this personalised new home print you can display your apartment, flat or house number in one of three beautiful styles - look at the image gallery to see which one is your favourite.
Below the number you can add the street name and a special message to make the personalised new home gift really personal. There's space to show the names of the people (and pets!) who live in the house and space for a personal message - perhaps the date you moved in or something like 'There's No Place Like Home' or 'Home Sweet Home'. Or choose some special text of your own.
VARIATIONS AND PERSONALISATION
- colours: yellow, aqua, blue, pink, green, purple
- styles: see the pictures in the gallery for examples of the three styles.
- personalisation - the house number and street name, a list of names and a special message. We can print the names all together on one row or vertically in a list.
If you want this print in another colour or size, please get in touch using the 'ask seller' button and we'll usually be able to help.
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks to ensure excellent fade resistance and color reproduction.
- available as a print only, a framed print and printed on matt canvas
- frames are professionally finished, ready to hang - black or white grain, 20mm wide, they come with shatterproof clear styrene (which won't crack or shatter while it's being shipped!)
- matt canvas is ready to hang with 18mm pine box frame - please allow an extra two days for delivery of canvas prints.
Please note that we can only send canvas prints to Mainland UK addresses. We can send prints to all addresses.
- print sizes: A4 (210 x 297mm) or A3 (297 x 420mm).
- canvas print sizes: 8x12 inches or 12x16 inches.
If you want this print in another size, please get in touch using the 'ask seller' button and we'll usually be able to help!