Start you special day in the most unique was possible with Wedding Tea Towel invitations.
A truly unique, wedding invitation, for your truly unique day. These wedding tea towels create an impression your guests can keep forever.
When it comes to invitations there is so much choice, everybody wants a unique wedding invitation, but the bigger the idea, the bigger the price tag, and as budgets spiral out of control, you could be tempted to make your invites the first sacrifice in your quest for the perfect wedding.
For people who want to create a special memento of their day, while at the same time being kinder on the environment, the wedding tea towel is the answer. It's easy to produce, cheap to post out and guaranteed to give your guests an early taste of your special day that they'll never forget.
A little bit about Karen and Ben
Way back in December 2009, we got married. Yay! Ben's a designer so was under huge pressure (from me!) to come up with a cool idea for our wedding invitation. After about 20 failed attempts he finally hit on the idea of doing something people could keep, (after all, why spend all that money on something that people are only going to throw away), so perhaps, oddly, we invented the 'Wedding Tea Towel'.
Eventually, we created the Whale design, then came the day of sending them out. People seemed genuinely blown away and the feedback was amazing and almost all of our guests must have RSVP'ed before the day was out. It became one of the most memorable things about our wedding! And now, we still see them in our friend's kitchens!
So, we got married and we both wondered if maybe the idea was good enough to make a business out of, so that's exactly what we did!
Get in touch for non-mainland UK delivery prices.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
32 West Hill, Aspley Guise, Beds, MK17 8DN, GB
- All designs are copyright to Wedding Tea Towels Limited and The Original Wedding Tea Towels and all designs are intellectual property of and © 2015 Wedding Tea Towels Limited
- Colours may not print the same as the on screen examples.
- Customers are responsible for final sign off on all Tea Towels.
- Final design, size and material may vary from sample sent.
- Wedding Tea Towels cannot be held responsible for late deliveries or mistakes in the Tea Towel wording.
- All final printed designs will carry the Wedding Tea Towels URL.
- Your towel may be used as samples, or in promotion and advertising.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.