made in britain
Fun for all the family, roll up your sleeves and see who can create the best pizza!
We know how much children love helping in the kitchen and we knew we had to create something extra special just for them!
You will receive everything you need to create two gourmet 12" adult pizzas and two 8" kids pizzas, a garlic bread and 4 Italian chocolate cannoli.
Including fresh pizza dough, sauce, cheese and delicious toppings. All kids ingredients will be sliced, diced and potted up ready for those little fingers to get to work. We might even pop a few extras in as we know how much kids love to nibble on the toppings as they go!
All ingredients arrive fresh and packed with an ice pack. If purchasing as a gift, we recommend delivering the box directly to their home address so they can enjoy their pizzas right away!
Choose from 5 delicious artisan adult pizza recipes including:
- The Black and Blue pizza - a charcoal infused pizza base topped with spicy chilli jam, creamy gorgonzola cheese and delicate prosciutto crudo.
- French Onion, Herby Balsamic Mushrooms and Goats Cheese - Caramelised, balsamic onions and mushrooms, tangy goats cheese and fresh rosemary all atop our award winning Sourdough pizza base.
- Sweet and Spicy - A tomato base Sourdough pizza with authentic Italian Salami Ventricina, sweet red pepper, chilli flakes and a drizzle of honey.
- Golden Spiced Chickpeas, Nigella Seeds and Fresh Chilli - A warming flavourful mix of chickpeas and sauteed sweet onion, garam masala, nigella seeds and fresh red chilli on an exquisite turmeric infused pizza base
- The Green Goddess - A light and fresh, green Spirulina pizza dough topped with fragrant basil pesto, feta cheese, toasted pine nuts, courgette ribbons and rocket.
Kids pizzas include:
- Mini Margherita
- Pepperoni Piccolo
- Bambino Ham & Mushroom
- Sunny sweetcorn, red pepper and cherry tomatoes
We are incredibly proud to have partnered with a number of eco-friendly and sustainable packaging suppliers including the innovative WoolCool who supply our woollen liners and Vegware who provide us with all of our compostable pots and packets, made entirely from plants and not plastic!
We also run a circular economy - return your wool liners back to us for re-use should you not have found an ingenious way to use them already or made use of them in your compost heap!
Allergens: We store and handle foods containing celery, gluten, eggs, milk, fish, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites and tree nuts, so traces of these allergens may be present.
Box dimensions - 30 x 40 x 30 between 2-5kg.