made in britain
A luxury pizza making kit for a perfect date night in the comfort of your own home!
Everything you need to create two 12" gourmet pizzas using our 'GREAT TASTE 2020' award winning pizza doughballs. Plus a Four Cheese Garlic Bread a packet of Ollys Olives and 4 Italian Cannoli.
What's in the box:
- Fresh pizza doughballs
- Fresh toppings
- Flour for dusting
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- Fresh herbs and garnishes
- A pack of Olly's olives
- A box of 4 x Italian Cannoli
- Recipe cards with easy to follow instructions
- Dough stretching techniques card
- Greaseproof paper
All ingredients are FRESH and packed with an ice pack so should be popped in the fridge and consumed within 1-2 days.
If purchasing as a gift, we recommend delivering the box directly to their home address so they can enjoy their pizzas right away!
Choose from 5 delicious artisan pizza recipes including:
- The Black and Blue pizza - a charcoal infused pizza base topped with spicy chilli jam, creamy gorgonzola cheese and delicate prosciutto crudo.
- French Onion, Herby Balsamic Mushrooms and Goats Cheese - Caramelised, balsamic onions and mushrooms, tangy goats cheese and fresh rosemary all atop our award winning Sourdough pizza base.
- Sweet and Spicy - A tomato base Sourdough pizza with authentic Italian Salami Ventricina, sweet red pepper, chilli flakes and a drizzle of honey.
- Golden Spiced Chickpeas, Nigella Seeds and Fresh Chilli - A warming flavourful mix of chickpeas and sauteed sweet onion, garam masala, nigella Seeds and fresh red chilli on an exquisite turmeric infused pizza base
- The Green Goddess - A light and fresh, green Spirulina pizza dough topped with fragrant basil pesto, feta cheese, toasted pine nuts, courgette ribbons and wild rocket.
We are incredibly proud to have partnered with a number of eco-friendly and sustainable packaging suppliers including the innovative WoolCool who supply our woollen liners and Vegware who provide us with all of our compostable pots and packets, made entirely from plants and not plastic!
We also run a circular economy - return your wool liners back to us for re-use should you not have found an ingenious way to use them already or made use of them in your compost heap!
Allergens: We store and handle foods containing celery, gluten, eggs, milk, fish, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites and tree nuts, so traces of these allergens may be present.
Box dimensions - 30 x 40 x 30 between 2-5kg.