A white tea towel with instructions on how to annoy people whilst travelling on the underground.
For those who suffer on the tube.
'Things which annoy people on the tube:
1) Eating a pasty next to someone.
2) Reading the newspaper over someone's shoulder.
3) Reading the newspaper over someone's shoulder whilst eating a pasty.
4) Nudging the person next to you as you root through your bag for your Oyster Card.
5) Smiling at the person you've just spent the last 15 minutes pissing off when they shoot you an irritated look.
Today I tried all of these things out.'
Disclaimer: Mardy Mabel is here to help you express your inner mard and to celebrate all the important moments in life with wry witticism rather than soppy sentiment. She cannot be held responsible for those who have had a sense of humour by-pass.
Care instructions: Wash at 40 degrees; do not tumble dry; iron at medium heat; do not bleach.
100 percent cotton; absorbent weave; hemmed on all four sides; with hanging hook; black text and red Mardy Mabel logo.
45cm (w) x 73cm (h)