made in britain
Part of our new Midcentury Made Modern collection designed with interiors projects in mind...
The new Bartholomew Cocktail Chair is inspired by one of our most popular vintage chairs from the 1950's.
Shown here in Omega velvet from Linwood with piping in the same fabric.
- Available in 100 colours
- Polyester 100%
- Martindale rub test of 100,000
The Bartholomew is also available in all house fabrics and Customer's-Own-Material (COM). For bespoke orders, please get in touch through 'Contact Us'.
Each frame is made exclusively for us in responsibly sourced European Beech. It is a strong, traditionally constructed seat with a handmade spring cage made just for this style of chair, and upholstered to order by our craftsmen in the leafy village of Normandy in Surrey.
- A strong, traditionally constructed seat with custom designed spring cage to give strength & comfort
- Use of natural wool felt, calico and hessian which will last longer than foam, and degrade naturally at the end of their useful life or Crib 5 compliant internal materials for contract use
- High-end detailing with an option to add 'slipper cups' on legs
- Woodwork is available in a variety of colours
We currently have stock of Bartholomew frames ready for upholstery. Your chair will be made to order in our Surrey workshops, and will be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks. Please let us know if you require a specific woodwork colour, our standard wood colour is Walnut.
For bespoke orders, please get in touch through Contact Us.
H75 x W66 x D75cm approx.
Seat Height: 42cm approx.
Seat Depth: 49cm approx.