made in britain
Introducing the NEW Fernandina Bow Dining and Desk Chair as part of Galapagos Midcentury Made Modern collection influenced by Midcentury Italian design.
Shown here in our favourite velvet fabrics - Otis Fenugreek (Yellow), Loriano Mallard (Green) and Varese Bright Fuchsia (Pink).
The Fernandina Bow is also available in all house fabrics and Customer's-Own-Material (COM). If you don't yet know which fabric you'd like, we can make suggestions and send out samples to choose from.
For bespoke orders, please get in touch through 'Contact Us'.
Each frame is made exclusively for us in responsibly sourced European Beech. It is a strong, traditionally constructed seat with a handmade spring cage made just for this style of chair, and upholstered to order by our craftsmen in the leafy village in Surrey.
- A tailor-made spring cage to give a long lasting comfortable seat.
- Comfortable cushioning in the seat and back.
- Higher bow-shaped back for additional support
- Natural wool felt, calico and hessian which will last longer than foam, and degrade naturally at the end of their useful life or Crib 5 compliant internal materials for contract use.
- Woodwork is available in a variety of colours, please contact us for details.
We currently have stock of Fernandina Bow frames ready for upholstery. Your chair will be made to order in our Surrey workshops, and will be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks. Please let us know if you require a specific woodwork colour, our standard wood colour is Walnut.
Standard pricing per chair is £345.00. Further new chairs are also available in sets of 4 -12 chairs. For bespoke orders, please get in touch through Contact Us.
H85x W48 x D54cm approx.
Seat Height 46cm approx.
Seat Depth 44cm approx.