made in britain
free gift wrap
A lovely little ring which comes presented in a gift box.
A simple yet striking adjustable crescent Moon ring.
Pair this beauty with other simple bands, or wear alone - it will take you anywhere. With geometric detailing reminiscent of constellation maps, this modern Moon is the perfect ring for any Moon gazer.
It will arrive in an Eclectic Eccentricity gift box, all ready for gift giving.
Available in both silver and gold plate finish.
Base metal with a gold or silver plate finish.
Please be aware that plated jewellery may tarnish over time and will need to be cared for. To prolong the life of your piece, here are a few tips!
- Avoid wearing perfume at the same time and in the same place as your piece of jewellery. The chemicals in the perfume react with the plating which will cause it to tarnish. Strong body lotions can have the same effect.
- Goes without saying, but please, no showering/ sleeping in your jewellery!
- Avoid using household chemicals whilst wearing rings. Simply put, someone else will have to do the housework for you.
- When it comes to storing, it really is best to keep your Eclectic Eccentricity jewellery in its box or wrapped away in a drawer.
- Give them a little clean occasionally and they will love you that much more. For plated materials, a light wipe with a mild soap works wonders. Rather than towel drying which may scratch the metal, give them a gentle breeze down with a hair dryer.
Ring is adjustable to fit most ring sizes and can be worn as a ring or midi ring. Moon measures 1cm long.