The purpose of our retreats is to create a space, to reconnect, cleanse, nurture and to discover the power of mindfulness & affirmations.
Clover Norton is the founder of Synergy Experiences and is a meditation and mindfulness teacher.
She has worked with mindfulness for over 15 years and is an experienced retreat host.
Mastering mindfulness through affirmations has helped her on her own personal journey.
The Synergy Experience team are qualified mindfulness, meditation & yoga teachers. We introduce mindfulness activities and practices on our retreats that can easily be brought to your daily life at home or at work.
Spending a day at our retreats can really help make a shift in your life and even the smallest changes can be amplified in ways that are remarkable & astonishing.
You will return from our retreat feeling empowered and relaxed.
Mindfulness & Affirmations; Love, belief, courage, gratitude & happiness! I would place these five words throughout five different points of my home.
Love, by my bedside table to remind me of the Love I already had, my son.
Belief, on the bathroom mirror, Belief in a better future.
Courage, on the fridge – be brave, come on you can do this!
Gratitude, in the living room – at least I have a roof over my head and shoes on my feet.
Happiness, on the inside of the front door – smile big, fake it until you make it – as I walked out of the door…!
Visualising these five words helped me take little steps to grow in mindfulness and get stronger every day.
Everyone can use mindfulness. Being present in the moment and focusing the mind can empower you in every single way, it is a simple formula that anyone can master.
Be good to yourself, YOU deserve a happy healthy life.
We will send you a voucher with a unique voucher number.
You will have 12 months to book a retreat date from the date of purchase.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
Yoga, mindfulness activities, woodland walk, affirmation art, meditations, lunch &
The Booking Contract
No contract will exist until you have paid your paid your deposit and a confirmation
email has been received. This is because we only have limited places, and they fill
quite quickly. You will be sent a questionnaire and an information pack 1-2 weeks
before arriving at the retreat.
1. If for any reason you have to cancel your place on our retreat, please provide us with at least 10 days written notice you can either transfer to another retreat date or venue.
2. If you do not turn up on the day or cancel your attendance on the retreat day and / or you have given no written notice that you will not be attending then the full retreat fee is non refundable and non transferable
3. We cannot accept responsibility for lateness, changes to work, commitments, illness or personal circumstance within this 10 day period and we will not transfer or refund the retreat
4. If a retreat is cancelled due to low numbers or for reasons beyond our control, we will endeavor to transfer you to another retreat date and you will be contacted immediately.
5. Please arrive promptly as in fairness to other guests if you arrive more then 15 mins late your place will be cancelled.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays or losses caused
by acts of god, war, threat of war, closure of airports, natural disasters, accidents, civil
strife, terrorist attacks or any other events beyond or within our control, guests
injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent
to the retreat, loss or damage to personal property of guest.
Alcohol is forbidden.
If the venue changes for any unforeseen reason, we will endeavor to relocate the
retreat to equal or better standard in the same area and you will be notified if this
occurs. It is your responsibility to inform us of any allergies or medical issues.
By booking a retreat with us means you have agreed to the terms and conditions above.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.