A unique wedding invitation featuring a tiny sparkly crab with a stitched design and the motto 'oh we do like to be beside the seaside!'
Whether you’re tying the knot at the seaside, or you just adore the little crab, this quirky range of wedding stationery is sure to be well received. Perfect for the bride and groom who want to send a quality invitation with a difference.
To ensure attention to detail, all cards are designed by Hannah at Little Fish Events and then printed onto gloriously thick glossy white card before being embellished by hand with a sprinkle of glitter, making each card unique.
The card shown has been printed in the following colour variations
Colour one: duck egg. Colour two: deep purple.
1) Choose the item you would like to order from the drop down list
2) If you would like the guests' names printing on the card, please tick the box
3) Specify the quantity, the minimum order quantity is 20.
4) Due to the artwork, all samples will be sent in the colours show in the photograph and made using generic text. A swatch card is included so you can personalise the colours to suit your theme.
5) Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to discuss the wedding details.
6) Before printing, a proof will be sent. This will show the design in your chosen colours and all your wedding wording.
7) Once approved, your stationery will be completed and delivered usually within 5 working days.
8) Please note, once you have signed off the artwork, no changes can be made or refunds given
9) Your price of each item includes the cost for tracked delivery to you via Royal Mail or courier.
Folded Invitation 11.5x11.5cm folded card with matching paper inner.
Flat Double Sided Invitation 12x12cm with rounded corners and print to both sides.
Save the Date 9.5x9.5cm card with square corners and print to one side.
RSVP Single Side 9.5x9.5cm card with square corners and print to one side.
RSVP Double Side 9.5x9.5cm card with square corners and print to both sides.
Card & Paper :: The invitations are made from high quality 350gsm smooth white card which is FSC certified, carries the EU Ecolable and is guaranteed to be CO2 neutral at the point of factory manufacture.
Ink :: For superb print quality and vivid colours, we use only genuine ink, which is made from a non-toxic, resin-based polymer. Due to the lack of cartridges, it’s a more environmentally friendly option generating up to 90% less printing waste than comparable colour laser printers.
Envelopes :: We use high quality 13cm square white (130gsm) gummed diamond flap and 10cm square (110gsm) straight edge seal envelopes, made from sustainable sources.
Please see specifications for individual items listed above