Natural Organic Beauty that does not cost Mother Earth
The Ilex Wood Brand
Ensuring that every product is made in the most green way we can. Targeted to those who want a sustainable beauty routine and get great results from using natural plant based products.
The Ilex Wood Mission Statement
Ensuring every part of our manufacturing process is hand crafted using only sustainable, organic ingredients.
To provide high quality products at an affordable price which enhance healthy and healing skin care using only natural ingredients, flowers and herbs.
Why buy The Ilex Wood Products?
• For the environmentally conscious consumer looking for the instinctive choice for beauty skin care products that are natural, vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free which get great reviews with many happy customers discovering great results.
• Ensuring packaging is plastic free as can be!
• All packaging is recyclable and sustainable.
• All of The Ilex Wood products are packed in sustainable packaging (either glass or aluminium), plastic is avoided.
• The products are all natural using waterless technology, with no man made chemicals or petrochemicals, no palm oil and no damaging the environment artificial chemicals.
• All natural. Plant based. Sustainable beauty. With Vegan versions of every product. All of our products are water-free, so you will discover a highly concentrated product.
• You need only use a tiny amount and will find each of the products simply glides on, absorbs easily, covers a surprisingly large area and keeps skin hydrated for a very long time.
• All of our concentrated salves, creams, balms and serums uses less space, resources and packaging yet goes a remarkably long way. With absolutely no artificial chemicals, no plastic packaging and no palm oil.
• The results from these natural products are nothing short of amazing, with superb reviews all over the web - check it out yourself.
• It is the concentrated original formulations that The Ilex Wood use that are the most natural and green which mass manufacturers emulate.
• As The Ilex Wood products are so pure there is true concentrate that work, no padding with fillers or products that simply add weight and more packaging.
Truly green sustainable beauty.
Full CPSR Documentation (Cosmetic Product Safety Report) and cruelty free.
Our CPSR's are valid for use in both the UK and EU and are written to current UK legislation (Schedule 34 Amendment of Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 and related amendments of The Product Safety and Metrology etc. (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019) and to Regulation EC No. 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and the Council of 30 November 2009
My name is Holly, and I am the founder of “The Ilex Wood”.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself and the ethos behind the products I create.
Ever since I was a little girl I have been a bit obsessed with nature. Growing up in the heart of the English countryside and being a farmer’s daughter meant I spent a great deal of time outdoors, whether it be getting muddy on long walks, watching the birds or identifying the wild flowers along the hedgerows.
This love of nature still runs deep within me and has inspired me to change my beauty routine.
Tired of expensive promises and obscure chemicals I was moved to overhaul how I took care of my skin. Time to simplify.
Unable to find any purely natural products in the stores (many market themselves as natural but check the labels!) I took to creating my own using the plant knowledge I already had to create effective and luxurious skin care products.
Nothing unnatural. Nothing complicated. Nothing toxic.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, London, WC2H 9JQ, GB
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.
Registered VAT No.: GB347806378