Soulful design that speaks to the wildness that lives inside you. Empowering feminist art that celebrates the magic, folklore and joy of the ocean.
Hey, I’m Lucy but you can call me Lu. Sometimes funny, always weird, I create art and other lushness from my micro home studio on the wild North Coast of Cornwall. Eco-conscious and ethical my shop includes vivid, rich art prints, greetings cards, desk pads and planners, calendars, stickers, badges, pins, earrings, patches and more.
A mental health crisis forced me to reevaluate the important things in my life. I quit my job, jumped in the sea, picked up a pencil and started to draw for the first time in over a decade. A riot of emotion, colour and love was born.
Telling beautiful stories that celebrate the wild magic that lives inside you. In a world that too often tells women they are not good enough, not pretty or thin enough, I want to remind them they are a magnificent force of nature: As gorgeous as the setting sun, as breathtaking as a cold wave splashing your skin.
I hope that something in my work speaks to the wildness in you and maybe even makes you smile.
I use Royal Mail 2nd Class postage service as standard. Please contact me if your in a hurry.
Your order is packaged in plastic free packaging to protect our wonderful oceans.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
Saltwalls Gallery, Caxton House, 2/3 The Crescent, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1DT, GB
Digital or personalised are not eligible for returns or refunds. However, please contact me if there is an issue with your order. All other products have a 21 day return window. The buyer is responsible for return postage costs and any loss in value if an item isn't returned in original condition.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Not on the highstreet (NOTHS) to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom artwork, for example), if you contact me directly. I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lucy Ford, am the data controller of your personal information.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.