An original, personalised print for Grandad which can also be adapted for a uncle, teacher, Great Grandad...
It's so easy to create your own bespoke piece of art. Just refer to the available options shown in the pictures above and follow these simple steps:
1. Decide on the title - 2 lines are possible but best to keep it brief
2. Choose a body shape (refer to picture 2 above)
3. Choose a skin colour (picture 2)
4. Choose a hair colour (picture 2)
5. Need to add glasses? There's plenty to choose from (picture 2)
6. Select facial hair (picture 2)
7. Select a hair style from 21 available options (picture 3)
8. Now we're getting there! Lots of outfits to choose form (pictures 4, 5 and 6)
9. Lets not forget any beloved pets (picture 7)
10. And finally, to add the detail to your portrait, choose from an array of hobbies/interests. So many to choose from in fact, that it's impossible to show them all. Select instead from the lists in pictures 8, 9 and 10
Just a few TIPS to help create your masterpiece:
1. Only choose from the options given. If you request anything that isn't shown/listed, I'm afraid your order will be rejected
2. It may be tempting to add ALL the hobbies, but too many could result in overcrowding. Sometimes, less is more
3. A little artistic license may be added to your portrait. For example, most accessories will be added to the floor. If something looks better on a table however, I will add a table. Likewise, if lots of accessories are chosen, orientation may be switched to landscape instead of portrait.
NOTE: This listing is for the print only and does not include a frame.
Each portrait is printed on a high quality card.
1. Choose your print size
2. If you are unsure you have entered the correct information, please choose to receive a proof. If you choose not to, you are responsible for any errors made.
Standard - A4 (29.7cm x 21cm)
Large - A3 (42 x 29.7cm)