made in britain
can be personalised
An unusual children's gift - it's all you ever need to know (and more) about someone! A special gift for boys, girls or grown men!
Give us their name, date of birth, approximate weight, height and shoe size and we will work out all sorts of curious things…how many days they have been on this earth, how many lives of mayflies and advance notice of how many days until they are 100!
We have given similar quirky angles on other facts! They are just the sort of 'orrible, weird and wonderful facts which disgusting boys and men delight in!
1. Recipient's first name.
2. The base date for the facts. If a Christmas present then the base date will be 25 dec 2012
3. Date of birth - we will work out how many days they have been alive, how many Mayflies this is equivalent to (the poor things don't live long!) and how many days until their 100th birthday which will be shown in the bottom left corner section
4. Which animal you want to be weighed against - rabbits or hedgehogs
5. Two destinations - we will work out how many shoes laid end to end are needed to get between them
6. Their favourite track and we will find out its length and how many times it would play on repeat in 24 hours (or perhaps they already know this!!!)
7. Which arena they are going to lie down on and we will work out how many of them are needed to fill the length
8. There are standard facts like how many times they have farted in 7 days; how much sweat their feet have given off and that 90% of the human body is made up of microbes. If those are all a bit too horrible to have in print, just let us know and we will substitute them for slightly more agreeable facts!
There are four stylish colour schemes to choose from: royal blue and grey, mauve, green blue and grey or blue red and grey.
Our prints are printed on premium 230gsm matte art paper with high quality inks.
The print is available in a choice of sizes: 21 cm x 29.7 cm (A4) or 42 x 29.7 cm (A3) and so are standard sizes for readily available frames.
You will be emailed a proof.