Please bare with us whilst we take a short break for personal reasons. We'll try and respond to emails and enquiries as soon as we can. Many thanks Melissa
From the heart of Cheshire and a little help from a few oompa lumpas we make fun, personalised gifts for every occasion.
Tailored Chocolates was established in 2006. Supplying the world with personalised chocolates and later on adding even more personalised gifts
After searching the internet for good quality party bag gifts, I decided to design and create my own. Why send a card when you can send CHOCOLATE!!
We now run a small and successful business specialising in personalised chocolate bars and gifts which can be adapted for every occasion and given out at Birthday Parties, Christenings, Dinner Parties, Weddings and many more...
All our products are made to order, individually printed and wrapped by 'Little Old Me' in the heart of Cheshire, with a little help from a few 'Umpa Lumpa's'
We also have an exquisite range of personalised Wedding favours. Corporate chocolates are available on request, we have been lucky enough to supply "The British Soap Awards, Crown Bingo, MKM Building Supplies, O2, Wedding House, Loose Women and our very own NOTHS.
Tailored Chocolates has evolved over the years adding personalised products like Mugs, iPhone cases, Bags, Champagne labels which is why we've had to change our name to Tailored Chocolates & Gifts, TC&Gifts for short.
Please feel free to contact us if you can't find what you're looking for. We are always up to a challenge!
Please note: Chocolate may contain nuts
The Royal Mail advise us that although 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. Therefore we recommend you allow 3-4 working days for delivery to ensure your gift is delivered before Christmas. All our delivery dates are ESTIMATES and not guaranteed.
Tailored chocolates will not be held responsible if your order does not arrive on time.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
111 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 2JH, GB
If your order has not been delivered , please check with your local post office/sorting office. Please note If we refund you for an undelivered order and then it is returned by Royal Mail as 'not collected' you will be liable for payment again. Kind Regards TC&Gifts
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.