Made in Britain
A charming real moss covered decorative heart for your woodland wedding theme or for your rustic home.
Beautiful for a rustic wedding or as a festive decoration for the home.
We make letter items - Jodie and her Dad are The Letter Loft. We do it well (we can say that, right?), so we know that when you recieve your real moss heart you will be jubilant and your event/home tickled pink.
You can be delighed that you are shopping genuine British handmade. Dad has the burn marks to prove it. You are ordering from a Father and Daughter team (aww, we all love that!) and if that isn't ample, we've done ballpoints for you.
* The moss hearts are made from real dried sphagnum moss.
* They will last many years and are easy to take care of.
* The moss hearts don't freestand but hang beautifully with
* No care required - other than to keep out of direct sunlight. No watering required.
* They are a really nice gift. We will even gift wrap it for you in equally delicious copper tissue paper and send it to your friend for you. Kudos, you great friend you.
We offer copper gift wrapping and brown tags for just £1.50 (whaaaa?) and this can be added on the drop down menu. Messages will be written exactly as written in the text box, by hand. Not anything fancy, we dont have a quill. But simple and tidy.
We make letters, numbers and symbols too!
The moss hearts come in 25cm and 40cm.
The hearts are a wire frame smothered in real Sphagnum moss. The moss hearts are dyed green for longevity by eco-friendly non toxic dye. This means they will last years and years!
The hearts do not need watering as the moss is dry. They stay their best indoors but can be used for outside events. We do not recommend the hearts to be kept permanently outside as they will weather and fade, however you can respray them if you so wish.
Each moss heart is H22 X W22 X D5cm