Made in Britain
can be personalised
This is a beautiful, personalised keepsake print to highlight the lyrics to your favourite song, poem or reading. (sold unframed)
It is often used to remember the first dance from a wedding and makes a lovely wedding or anniversary gift.
A proof will usually be prepared for you within approx. 3 working days of your order being accepted, and will require approval before it is printed. Please ensure that you check your e-mail (including junk), for our message. If you have not received an e-mail, please log into your notonthehighstreet.com account where you can check if your proof is ready. (Please note: At busy times of year, proofs may take longer than stated, and in this case, you will be notified of when to expect your proof).
The proofing process is used for spelling mistakes and other small amendments, and does not include a complete change of song or significant change to lyrics.
- Ensure that your lyrics are exactly as you would like them to appear on the print.
- We will highlight two lines of text and the names and date in your chosen colour.
- We use your text so please check your spelling
- You will be asked to approve the print before printing.
- We recommend that commas and full stops are excluded from the end of each line.
- The print holds between 20-23 lines of text. If your song has more or less, perhaps a verse can be added/excluded. - Each line should not contain more than 60 characters (approx. 11 words), but it must contain at least 3 or 4 words.
- The print looks best when keeping all lines of text similar in length. If not, you will get variations in the size of the letters on each line.
The Print is printed on a natural, 100% cotton fine art heavy weight archival paper which features a distinct textured surface. It is acid-free and pH neutral and offers a high level of water resistance. The colour of the paper is an off white/cream and the mount is pure white.
A4, supplied mounted (unframed), mounted size is 14x11 inches.
FRAMING: We offer a framing service as an additional cost, which can be seen under the 'framing options' drop down menu. If you add a frame to your order, please ensure that you provide a mobile telephone number so that our courier can send you a delivery notification and tracking information. If you prefer to purchase your own frame, you will need one in size 14x11 inches.
LAST MINUTE PURCHASE?
If you are buying this for a gift at the last minute, and do not have the time to wait for the print to be made, why not purchase a gift voucher for this product instead. This can be personalised by the couple after their wedding and sent directly to them. Also a great option if you don't know the song before the wedding.
Gift voucher link here: