Made in Britain
can be personalised
This is a beautiful, personalised keepsake print to highlight the lyrics to your favourite song, poem or reading.
This makes a lovely wedding or anniversary gift.
- Ensure that your lyrics are exactly as you would like them to appear on the print.
- We use your text so please check your spelling
- We recommend that commas and full stops are excluded from the end of each line.
- The print holds between 20-23 lines of text. If your song has more or less, perhaps a verse can be added/excluded. - Each line should not contain more than 60 characters (approx. 11 words), but it must contain at least 3 or 4 words.
- The print looks best when keeping all lines of text similar in length. If not, you will get variations in the size of the letters on each line.
PROOFING: (available for standard delivery only)
Please check your spelling before submitting your order, as we use the exact text provided.
A proof will usually be prepared for you within approx. 2 working days of your order being accepted, and will require approval before it is printed. Please ensure that you check your e-mail (including junk), for a message from notonthehighstreet.com. If you have not received an e-mail, please log into your notonthehighstreet.com account where you can check if your proof is ready.
(Please note: At busy times of year, proofs may take longer than stated, and in this case, you will be notified of when to expect your proof).
If we do not hear from you with approval of your proof within 1 week of your order being placed, we will dispatch your order.
High quality enhanced white paper with a matte finish.
Two print sizes available:
- regular print: comes fully mounted, sized 14x11 inches (framing size)
- large print: comes fully mounted, sized 16x12 inches (framing size)
Our prints are sold mounted, unframed. We do however, offer a framing service at an additional cost, which can be selected in the 'framing options' drop down menu.
All of our frames are made from solid wood and we use quality acrylic glazing.
LAST MINUTE PURCHASE?
If you are buying this for a gift at the last minute, and do not have the time to wait for the print to be made, why not purchase a gift voucher for this product instead. This can be personalised by the couple after their wedding and sent directly to them. Also a great option if you don't know the song before the wedding.
Gift voucher link here: