Made in Britain
can be personalised
This is a beautiful, personalised keepsake print to highlight the lyrics to your favourite song, poem or reading.
This makes a lovely wedding or anniversary gift.
- Ensure that your lyrics are exactly as you would like them to appear on the print.
- We recommend that commas and full stops are excluded from the end of each line.
- The print holds between 20-23 lines of text. If your song has more or less, perhaps a verse can be added/excluded. - Each line should not contain more than 60 characters (approx. 11 words), but it must contain at least 3 or 4 words.
- The print looks best when keeping all lines of text similar in length. If not, you will get variations in the size of the letters on each line.
We can produce a digital preview of your print, in order for you to check the layout/spellings etc. If you opt for this service, we will place your proof copy under the 'order enquiry' page of your account.
A proofing service is not offered for the 'Two day Delivery' service.
Please check your spelling before submitting your order, as we use the exact text provided.
If we do not hear back from you with approval of your digital preview within 1 week of your order being placed, we will dispatch your order without approval.
High quality enhanced white paper with a matte finish.
Two print sizes available:
- regular print: comes fully mounted, sized 14x11 inches (framing size)
- large print: comes fully mounted, sized 16x12 inches (framing size)
Our prints are sold mounted, unframed. We do however, offer a framing service at an additional cost, which can be selected in the 'framing options' drop down menu.
All of our frames are made from solid wood and we use quality acrylic glazing.
LAST MINUTE PURCHASE?
If you are buying this for a gift at the last minute, and do not have the time to wait for the print to be made, why not purchase a gift voucher for this product instead. This can be personalised by the couple after their wedding and sent directly to them. Also a great option if you don't know the song before the wedding.
Gift voucher link here: