Barrett's Ridge Beer Bread Mix

by Dassie

£6.95$13.259.15$11.63
Star_fullStar_fullStar_fullStar_fullStar_full
299 customer reviews(299)
by Dassie

more items from this seller

view all
  • Exclusive exclusive

Barrett's ridge beer bread mix is simple, quick and delicious. Just add a brew of your choice, mix, bake and enjoy!

Homemade bread is the best. From the smell as it bakes, to spreading it with butter while it's still warm from the oven. Now you can have homemade bread whenever you like, just add beer (or soda).

This simple kit is everything you need to make bread in your kitchen. Just pour into a bowl, add one 330ml beer, use a room temperature beer to ensure activation with yeast, stir to combine and pour into a baking tin. Throw this in the oven, grab a cup of tea, and 45 minutes later you'll have a loaf of fresh, delicious bread!

It's msg free and vegan friendly too!

Barrett's ridge beer bread started out as a gran's secret recipe. We took her recipe, played with it a little and voila...

The mix is timeless: gran's beer bread recipe, calico bags (hand-sewn by charity), and masuga labels (environmentally friendly paper).

There are now five flavours to choose from: original, garlic and herb, chilli and garlic, Italian cheese and olive and rosemary. Or, get the starter kit which includes four bags of mixed* flavours.

It can also be used to batter fish, bake muffins and even make flatbreads.

(*we try to keep each starter kit mixed but this is stock dependent)

made from:

Flour: unbleached, white bread wheat flour (wheat, gluten), mineral salts (electrolytic iron, zinc oxide), sugar: granulated cane sugar (sucrose), baking powder: sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, potassium bitartrate.

Original: sea salt, black pepper, cayenne and spices.

Garlic and Herb: salt, garlic, herbs, spices, maltodextrin, maize, natural flavour, natural colour.

Chilli and garlic: salt, garlic, jalapeno chillies (red, green and smoked), breadcrumbs (wheat flour, salt), onions, cumin, lemon, bird’s eye chilli, natural flavours, origanum, parsley, fibre.

Italian Cheese: breadcrumbs (wheat flour, salt), pecorino cheese (cheese cultures, microbial rennet, calcium chloride), salt, cheese powder, herbs, spices, dextrose, natural flavours, garlic, fibre, natural colour: annato.

Olive and rosemary: salt, rosemary, maize, garlic, sugar, olives, maltodextrin, parsley, hydrolysed vegetable protein, spices, lemon.

Our calico bags are reusable and are hand sewn by the ladies at Hands of Hope; a charity organization that aims to rehabilitate and transform inmates so that they may successfully re-integrate into their communities.

The labels are printed on masuga paper, a locally produced and environmentally friendly paper made with 90% sugar cane waste. The remaining 10% is made from virgin fibre from well managed and responsible forestry.

Six month shelf life.

dimensions:

450g.

Beer Bread mix in flour bag dimensions: L 19 cm x W 10 cm x D 3 cm

Beer Bread mix in box dimensions: L 20 cm x W 11 cm x D 4 cm

product code:

250376

299 customer reviews

  • Sat 20 Dec 2014

    smells delicious!!

  • Sat 20 Dec 2014

    Quick delivery

  • Sat 20 Dec 2014

    The perfect present for beer and bread lovers!

see all customer reviews
read about our product rating system

Feefo_logo ratings guide
trusted independent customer feedback
forum
excellent bad
good poor

This product is dispatched to you by Dassie.

Delivery will be early Jan 2014. We will email customers a gift receipt including a fun beer bread recipe, to print for Christmas Day.

Primary_domestic MAINLAND UK order now and receive this item on or before price
Standard Standard Delivery Monday 26 January £2.25$4.29€2.96$3.76
Secondary_domestic NON-MAINLAND UK estimated delivery price
Highlands & Islands of Scotland
2-5 days
from dispatch
£2.25$4.29€2.96$3.76
Northern Ireland
2-5 days
from dispatch
£6.95$13.25€9.15$11.63
Other UK Islands
2-5 days
from dispatch
£3.95$7.53€5.20$6.61
International INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY estimated delivery price
Not currently available for this region

You have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.

Please note: goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements, perishable products and personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.

Read more about our returns policy.

Should you choose to return or exchange your order you will need to deliver the item(s) to the UK, where this seller is based.

Dassie's return policy

Loading...

Hello. We've set your region to United States of America and your currency to $USD. If these aren't correct you're able to change them at any time. Otherwise, you're ready to start exploring.