The World of Zing Rare Chilli Collection is the perfect gift for spice junkies and flavour explorers alike!
As seen on BBC News and Channel 4's Sunday Brunch, World of Zing's flavour expert Pritesh Mody has curated the ultimate collection for the curious and obsessed alike.
The collection ranges from ultra-fruity varieties from South America to super-rare Chinese Chillies and piquant chilli flakes.
Chillies vary due to seasonal availability, but the collection generally includes variations of the following 8 packs:
- *PLEASE NOTE, THE RED GIFT BOX IS OPTIONAL*
- - Kashmiri Indian Chillies
- - Ancho Mexican Chillies (aka Chile Poblano)
- - Chipotle Smoky Chillies
- - Pasilla or Mulato Chilli Flakes
- - Chaotian Chinese Chillies
- - Turkish Pul Biber or Gochugaru Korean Chilli Flakes
- - Super-hot Naga Bhut (Ghost) or Habanero Chillies
- - World of Zing Chilli Sea Salt
- - World of Zing's 'Home Made Hot Sauce' recipe booklet
Turn your Rare Chilli Collection into the ultimate Chilli Lovers gift, with the addition of our Artisan Hot Sauce Collection!
The collection comprises of:
- Prairie Fire Spicy Kansas City BBQ Sauce
- Dalston Chillies Sauce
- SideKick Spanish Mojo Picon Sauce
- Eat The Bits Japanese Chilli Oil
- World of Zing's Texas Hot Spice Blend
You can also give your chilli collection an exotic alcoholic twist with the addition of our award-winning Blackberry & Tamarind Spiced Rum Punch - as featured in The Telegraph, Cocktail Lovers, Jamie Oliver Food Tube and more!
A selection of raw dried chillies
8cm x 25cm x 34cm