made in britain
can be personalised
free gift wrap
The award winning My Side Your Side Personalised Pillowcases. Part of our Hogger range dividing the bed into an unfair allocation for each sleeper.
For the beloved bed-hogger in your life. Black arrows run the length of the pillowcase - one taking up 75% of the space and the other reaching across the remaining 25%. The images are shown as though standing at the end of the bed looking at the headboard.
A bit of a must for an anniversary, wedding, Valentine or housewarming gift.
We offer a personalised version of this design printing the names of the couple. So for instance: 'Alan's side/ Helen's side'. The arrows are black and the type in a rather elegant grey. This service is an extra £10. If you just put a name, we will add the word 'side' unless you tell us not to.
If you have a name that ends with an 's' and you would like us to just print the apostrophe and not add a second 's' please make it clear in the message box, otherwise we will add one.
Other designs in our bed hogger range include:
Me / The Dog
Me/ The Dog / You
Mum / The Kids / Dad
Personalised My Side / Your Side with sleepers' names.
Mum / The Baby / Dad
Orders are packed for free inside a bright, bijou canvas gift bag (colour picked at random) and we can write gift messages on request.
The cases are made from the finest Egyptian cotton. They have a high thread count and retain their shape well.
As each personalised name is individually printed some variation in the shade of grey will occur.
Washes lovely at 30 C.
These pillowcases are 50cm x 75cm, which may seem a little on the large side but this is to account for any shrinkage that occurs when washing 100% cotton cases.
We offer a totally no-quibble policy on refunds or swaps on all unpersonalised items. We appreciate there is nothing more deflating than receiving a gift you are not totally delighted by. So if you are in any way underwhelmed please let us know so we can make amends swiftly and satisfyingly.