Light up your garden in style with this stunning Stainless Steel or Copper tabletop Oil Lantern fuelled by bioethanol gel. Designed by London Garden Trading.
This elegant gel burning lantern suitable for outside use is a quality item and is designed to burn for up to 4 hours. It is easy to fill with bioethanol gel for a clean flame.
Light the path to your garden parties or create a magical atmostphere at a wedding reception perfect to provide light wherever you need them. No wick required.
A unique gift solution for your garden loving friends.
Advice for the use of Bio-Ethanol and gel burners:
- Always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions. We only recommend this burner for outdoor use
- Only use Bio-Ethanol fuel in fireboxes and containers designed for the product. Can be purchased from any good DIY store.
- Bio–Ethanol fuel is highly flammable and should be kept in containers tightly closed and away from any ignition sources.
- Fireboxes and containers should always be placed on a stable surface and away from combustible materials.
- Never add fuel to a burning fire or overfill a fuel container and never fill up a firebox fuel container that is still hot.
- Keep children and pets away from fireboxes and fuel.
- Extinguish all fires when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Regularly clean and check fuel containers for damage and never use a leaking one.
- Clean away any fuel spills with a damp cloth and dry completely.
- Keep your hands, hair and clothing well clear of any burning flames and fuel.
- Always light Bio-Ethanol fuel with an extended lighter or extra-long match – never discard matches into the container.
Copper Coated Steel
Gel NOT included but can be purchased from any good DIY store