made in britain
London print crib sheets made from 100% bamboo – softer than cotton, organic and temperature regulating.
Everything we make is designed in Britain (our fitted cot sheets are made here too) and use original art commissions from aspiring British-based artists.
Our cot sheets are universal fit:
- An elasticated hem means they'll tuck under to fit small cots with mattress size 120cm x 60cm
- Designed to fit cot beds and toddler beds (mattress size 140cm x 70cm) so they transition as baby grows
Why we prefer bamboo muslin for crib bedding:
- It is breathable like traditional cotton muslin cloth but also has thermo-regulating properties - it will trap cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter which helps to regulate temperature. Cotton muslin does not do this
- It is highly absorbent, more absorbent than cotton, which draws moisture away from the skin
- It’s organic as bamboo doesn’t need pesticides to grow – kind to the environment as well as baby’s skin
- It’s incredibly soft, often described as feeling like cashmere
- It's machine washable and easy to care for
'London Calling' print created by British artist Lucy Gander
Designed to fit cot bed mattress 140cm x 70cm. Able to fit smaller cots (120cm x 60cm) when tucked under