made in britain
Beautiful 100% bamboo swaddle blanket with complimentary gift or keepsake box. Designed and made in Britain
Our bamboo swaddle blankets are made from 100% bamboo muslin. Often described as feeling like cashmere, bamboo is highly absorbent, organic, sustainable and better for the environment than cotton.
ABOUT OUR LONDON BAMBOO SWADDLE BLANKETS (1 PACK)
- extremely soft - and gentle on delicate skin
- OEKOTEX certified - and suitable from birth
- highly absorbent - for drawing moisture away from skin
- breathable - allowing body heat to escape which helps to prevent overheating
- thermo-regulating - trapping cool air in summer and warm air in winter
- extra-large - for versatile use (120cm x 120cm)
- machine washable
- unique - London-inspired print by British artist Lucy Gander
WHAT CAN I USE MY SWADDLE BLANKETS FOR?
Not all babies enjoy swaddling but these beautiful muslin baby blankets offer so much more. Generously sized at 120cm x 120cm they can be used for lining cots (they are large enough to line the entire mattress), lining prams, as pram blankets or organic baby blankets, for lining changing mats, as makeshift changing mats, as large muslins for feeding, as breastfeeding covers, play mats and more.
LONDON BAMBOO SWADDLES BY ARTIST LUCY GANDER
Our London-inspired swaddle blankets use privately commissioned watercolour paintings by artist Lucy Gander. Lucy graduated from the London Metropolitan University in 2010 with a Textile Print Design degree and since then has been developing her own style using different media including ink, watercolour, acrylic and pen. She hopes to one day own her own studio where she can surround herself with everything that inspires her.
100% viscose from bamboo
120cm x 120cm