made in britain
Super soft bamboo baby swaddle blanket presented in a beautiful complimentary gift or keepsake box. Designed and made in Britain.
Our extra-large swaddle blankets are made from 100% bamboo and offer a luxury alternative to traditional muslin blankets. Bamboo is incredibly soft (often described as feeling like cashmere), it is also organic with no natural pests.
ABOUT OUR DUCKLING BAMBOO SWADDLES (PACK OF 1)
- softer than cotton – and kinder on delicate skin
- organic - and OEKOTEX certified, suitable from birth
- breathable – to help moderate your baby's
- temperature temperature regulating – they trap cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter
- highly absorbent – for drawing moisture away from skin
- easy to care for – machine washable
- extra-large – at 120cm x 120cm
- unique – original art duckling print by artist Sebastiano Fossali
WHAT CAN I USE MY BAMBOO SWADDLE BLANKETS FOR?
You can use our muslin swaddle blankets for swaddling, as large muslins for feeding, as lightweight baby blankets for layering, as cot liners (they are large enough to cover the entire mattress), as sleepyhead or sleeping pod liners, for lining prams and changing mats, as makeshift play mats and bibs, for protecting baby from the sun, as breastfeeding covers and more. They are extremely versatile and you will find the way in which you use them changes over time.
DUCKLING BAMBOO SWADDLES BY ARTIST SEBASTIANO FOSSALI
The artist behind our Duckling print swaddle blankets is Glasgow School of Art student Sebastiano Fossali. Sebastiano was born in Italy and studied painting at the Venice College of Art before moving to the UK to continue his studies. He finds his inspiration in music, books and nature and on completing his studies aspires to become a professional illustrator.
100% viscose from bamboo
120cm x 120cm