made in britain
A wooden, circle necklace with a cute polka dot painted pattern.
Inspired by Summer, 100's and 1000's on ice creams, the waves of the sea and blue of clear sky.
The spotty polka dot pattern is contrasted with a bold, block colour giving the necklace a contemporary style.
The necklace is made in the UK, from sustainable, laser cut birch wood. This makes the neckalce environmentally friendly, as well as lightweight to wear.
A great gift for a friend or treat for yourself.
Painted in Summer blue, mustard yellow, mint green and navy blue.
Each pendant is made to order and individually hand painted.
Please select your preferred choices before completing shopping.
- Silver Plated, lead and nickel free, lobster clasp fasten.
- Bronze Plated, lobster clasp fasten.
- Sterling Silver, marked 925, clasp fasten, sourced from Italy.
- Unboxed, gift wrapped with Red Paper House packaging.
- Boxed, presented in two part, Kraft box with Red Paper House branding. Gift wrapped.
You will receive one Red Paper House necklace.
Carefully and beautifully packaged to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.
Each necklace is made to order and therefore may vary slightly from the shown image.
Colours may vary due to monitor settings.
Please avoid contact with water and direct sunlight.
Laser cut sustainable birch plywood.
Sealed with a protective enamel finish.
The pendant is 3cm in diameter.
Necklace length approx 60cm.