made in britain
It's a cracker! Christmas fun with corny jokes. It's the way you tell 'em!
Send a little Ho! Ho! Ho! to friends and family with these hand printed cards. They're corny but no Christmas is complete without some terrible cracker jokes!
Printed letterpress one at a time using vintage metal type on an antique press. Due to the nature of letterpress each print is unique and leaves a tactile impression
Answers printed inside in matching colour.
You can choose to buy an individual card or a pack of 5 (one of each design)
- Printed in red.
- What did the fireman's wife get for Christmas? A ladder in her stocking.
- Who hides in a bakery at Christmas? A mince spy.
- What's Santa's favourite pizza? One that's deep pan, crisp and even.
- Printed in green:
- What do angry mice send each other at Christmas? Cross-mouse cards.
- Why was Santa's little helper feeling depressed? He had low elf-esteem.
Printed on 100% recycled 300g kraft board Complete with recycled red envelope and package in a clear bag
Cards measure A6 - 14.8cm x 10.5cm