1. This promotion (“Promotion”) is operated by Notonthehighstreet Enterprises Limited, NOTHS House, 63 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2NQ (“notonthehighstreet.com”).
2. By taking advantage of the Promotion you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. Subject to clause 4 below, in order to qualify for the Promotion, the following must apply:
(i) a customer must purchase a ‘standard item’ to be delivered to mainland UK or non-mainland UK;
(ii) the total value of the items purchased via notonthehighstreet.com during the Promotion in a single transaction, must be £50 or more, excluding any delivery charges payable for the items; and
(iii) a customer must pay via Paypal, Paypal Express, secure card payment process or via gift voucher.
4. The Promotion does not apply to purchases of ‘non-standard’ items, using Apple Pay or via Tracked Express, Saturday and International delivery options. Please see www.notonthehighstreet.com/about/delivery for more details on delivery options and on ‘standard’ and ‘non-standard’ items.
5. The Promotion is valid on orders made from 10:00 BST on 18 September 2017 until 10:00 BST on 25 September 2017. The Promotion will not apply to checkouts commenced after the Promotion has ended, even if that checkout includes items that were placed in the basket during the Promotion.
6. This offer and your order remains subject to our standard Shopper Terms and Conditions available at www.notonthehighstreet.com/about/shopper-terms and our standard refund policy. This Promotion is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. notonthehighstreet.com reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion without prior notice, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to clause 9 below), the notonthehighstreet.com hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion.
9. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the notonthehighstreet.com’s liability for:
(i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence;
(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
10. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales, and any dispute arising from, or related to, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.