The Nest Planner is the ultimate journal, inspiring parents-to-be on what to do, buy, organise and think about before baby arrives.
This is a perfect baby shower gift or a treat for mum-to-be. If you love a to-do-list, enjoy folding like Marie Kondo and cleaning like Mrs Hinch then this book is for you!
Like a kind and knowledgeable best friend, The Nest Planner will calmly guide you through the extraordinary experience of preparing for the new baby.
Whether you are feeling excited, confused, overwhelmed or perhaps all three, The Nest Planner will be at your side as you navigate the many changes that lie ahead.
Like a kind and knowledgeable best friend, The Nest Planner will calmly guide you through the extraordinary experience of preparing for your new baby. Whether you are feeling excited, confused, overwhelmed or perhaps all three, The Nest Planner will be at your side as you navigate the many changes that lie ahead.
Part reference book and part journal, this unique planner is packed full of advice and inspiration for you, your baby and your home.
Whether you need help choosing a name for your baby, packing your hospital bag or organising the nursery, The Nest Planner has it covered. Plus, you’ll add your own ideas and notes using the planning pages and checklists.
Whether you are eight weeks or eight months pregnant, there is so much in this book for you to embrace.
The Nest Planner is a warm, witty and non-judgemental companion for all parents-to-be. The dip-in-dip-out format allows you to pick your own priorities, and plan what matters most to you. Best of all, it will help you to enter this next magical chapter feeling calm, confident and ready to welcome your new baby in your own unique way.
About the author
How to use this book
All about you: pregnancy and being a new mother
1. Coping with morning sickness
2. What to eat when pregnant
3. Hair care during pregnancy
4. Caring for your skin, nipples and down below
5. 28 ways to relax
6. Pregnancy essentials
7. Creating a capsule maternity wardrobe
8. Bras – what you need, when
9. Pregnancy dreams and how to unwrap their meaning
10. Planning a babymoon and other activities
11. First trimester
12. Second trimester
13. Third trimester
Organising your nest: creating a calming space
14. Organising your space
16. Planning the nursery
All about baby: preparing for the big arrival and the first few weeks
17. Recording memories
18. Gender reveal ideas
19. Planning a baby shower
20. Shopping for when baby arrives
21. Choosing your pram
22. Choosing your changing bag
23. What to pack in your changing bag
24. Creating an SOS pouch (for you)
25. Choosing the family car
26. Choosing a name
27. Preparing siblings for the new arrival
28. Preparing your dog for the new arrival
29. What to pack in your hospital bag
30. Announcing the birth
After baby is born
31. Things to do after baby is born
32. New parent essentials
33. Make-up and beauty tips for tired eyes
About the author
Rebecca has helped thousands of expectant parents to get ready for the arrival of a new baby. Her interest in creating systems for organisation and stress-free travel led her to British brand Zellie, where she designed their launch collection of baby bags and accessories.
She is frequently asked to speak at events and is a regular contributor to the media on preparing for parenthood.
- Add a matching cotton wash bag; fully lined and washable - made in England
- Deliver in a beautiful rose gold gift box
- Add a set of 3 x organisational labels (as referred to, in the book)
- Add 1 x PVC organisational pouch (as referred to, in the book)
- Add 200 ml Balmonds Oil: A totally natural emollient oil made from a unique blend of super nutritious botanicals, suitable for use anywhere on the body and for all skin types and all ages (from 6 weeks). This fabulously versatile blend of naturally nourishing oils has a multitude of uses: you can use it as a gorgeously-scented massage oil, as a shaving oil, as an emollient after a shower to lock moisture into thirsty skin, as a facial cleansing oil or as part of a baby changing kit.Bath & Body Oil is totally free from parabens, petrochemicals, preservatives or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry skin and is also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
printed in England
21.5 x 14 x 1.5cm