made in britain
can be personalised
Keep your New Year resolutions in focus this coming year with our beautifully presented motivational print. Unique to Milly’s Cottage, this contemporary design highlights your goals and aspirations, helping you to visualise and reinforce the things you really want to achieve.
Perhaps to encourage yourself, a family member or friend, this print will be a talking point in your home for 2012! We invite you to be as inventive as possible and may you achieve all you set out to do!
A personal gift message will be incorporated to the bottom right hand corner of the design which could be a memorable date or anniversary.
Choose a title along with 12 to 18 goals. Text will be printed in white to your choice of colour background.
A PDF proof of your design will be emailed to you (generally 24 to 48 hours after placing your order) for your approval before printing to 300gsm high quality gloss card.
Each finished design is then gift wrapped free of charge and posted to you with a few final extra special touches.
Medium: 21cm x 29.7cm
Large: 32cm x 45cm.
Mounts and Framing: This product does not come framed but we can happily advise you.
How to make the most of your Print:
* Consider the look you would like. The smaller print gives a more sophisticated finish while the large print is much more of a bold statement. If you are not sure, request a proof in both sizes so you can compare and, if you want to pay for the larger print you can.
* Take a moment to think about the layout of your print. The use of numbers, dates and grid reference can make the final design more interesting.
* We suggest no more than 4 words for the title.
* The length of each line is important; one word can look very spaced out. In our experience a line with 3 to 7 words looks best. We may use 2 lines for long sentences.
* Choose a colour to match the recipient’s personality, the colours they are using for their party or wedding or the colour scheme of where they will be displaying their gift.
* Finally often the small gift messages, under 10 words look better.
If you have any special requests, Gemma is happy to talk about your ideas further.