The MHDCR1 - A British Designed Motoring Chronograph watch
The Perfect Gift for any motoring enthusiast.
Very few automotive inspired watches can claim to have been designed by a car designer. Limited to 500, the CR1 is a 60's inspired, automtoive themed, chrono quartz timepiece designed by automotive & Watch designer Matthew Humphries for MHD watches.
The MHDCR1 captured the style of 60/70's motoring watches, with it's bold industrial stainless steel case, screw down knurled edge crown and paired with the infamous leather rally strap, adorned by many a race driver.
- Black leather rally strap availble with MHDCR1 panda dial specification.
Orders dispatched within 1-3 working days
CR1 spec with Panda dial
• Brushed finish Stainless steel case.
• Stainless steel case back with "limited edition of 500" marking.
• Knurled Crown, with screw down fixing.
• Bevel edged mineral crystal glass.
• Internal brushed finish bezel.
• Case size 42mm, 11mm deep.
• Satin finish white dial with black & grey markings and black sub dials
• Black window hands (cut-out for constant visibility of sub dials)
• Black second hand. (extra long for easy visibility)
• Japanese Miyota 6s21 Chrono quartz movement.
• 10 atm water resistance.
• 20mm leather rally strap
42mm watch case, 20mm width leather rally strap